Sunday 10 February 2013

The boys are back in town

Man I hope my prediction about a shooting accident in National Parks does not manifest as rapidly as my prediction that the swans would return.

So yes two swans are back and they are giant meanies. Well one is. It kept the other one back from the bread showers and pecked its neck when it got too close. Though the two stick together, the smaller one is understandably wary. I have been doing some background reading and swans are known to do awful things such as drown each other. I know plenty of animals have a pecking order; there's only so much food to go round, so this shouldn't surprise me so much. My mum's dog illustrated this a while back, when the dog tried rid herself of her runt pup a few times, before finally discarding it in the cactus patch




No comments:

Post a Comment